Wednesday, June 15, 2011

light


photo project 3: light.
You'd think that with the extreme, dramatic lighting that I've played with in my last projects that this one would have turned out well, but in reality the light project was probably my biggest failure of the semester.
Something or other was overexposed, and what would have been nice became unusable without elbow grease and filters. If I could re-do anything we've done, this would be it. I would have so much fun with a do over.
On the other hand, the picture that I did end up printing is cute, in my opinion. I set up three of my worry dolls on my desk, wrote in front of them, and showered them with direct light from the lamp above. I think the texture and delicacy of the cloth came out really well, plus the scratches from the (2.5) filter that I used actually makes it look more interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment