Thursday, June 9, 2011

multiple exposure




photo project 5: multiple exposure.
I really enjoyed this project, mostly because I chose to do the entire thing by surprise. It was neat discovering all of the combinations that I made after I developed. Despite the fact that It was extremely off after I re-loaded the film in Oswald, my good old K1000,  I was really happy with the pictures I got.
A favorite of mine is the lowermost of the three above, it was so lucky to get those pictures together. One of them is a silhouette of my hand made by my light box at home, and the other is one of bark that I took on a dog walk. 
I tried intentionally to take equal parts 'texture' pictures and dramatically lit pictures to try to get things like the apple and the hand photographs, but those were the two that paired up the nicest.


No comments:

Post a Comment